1.0 ‧ Free ‧ 5 years ago
Download Altman Z-Score+ APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||5 years ago|
|Size||461.98 KB (473,071 bytes)|
|Developer||Business Compass LLC|
|OS||3.0 and up|
Altman Z-Score+ APPLICATION description
This app allows access to Altman Z-Score+ web subscription.
6000+ industrial companies trading on US Exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTC BB and Pink-sheet) and Canada exchanges can be analyzed by entering ticker symbol.
This app has been developed and enhanced in collaboration with Dr. Edward I. Altman, Max L. Heine Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business, New York University to:
1. Make informed corporate lending decisions
2. Manage accounts receivable more effectively
3. Select corporate equity and debt securities
4. Identify and manage corporate defaults and turnarounds
1. Analyze Z, Z' and Z" scores for Public US Manufacturing, Private US Manufacturing, US Public & Private Non-Manufacturing and Public/Private Foreign industrial firms
2. Generate Bond Rating Equivalent (BRE)
a. Based on industry category
b. Credit Rating Agency latter and alphanumeric grades
3. Understand percentile ranking within and across manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors
4. Generate probability of default (PD) over 1-10 years of time horizon into future for existing loans/bonds and/or all customers as well as for new bond/loan issues
5. For BRE in default (D), generate statistical probability of default
6. Analyze trends over 3 year period
7. Provide a score, generate BRE and PD.
8. 3472 (2654 US and 618 Non-US) industrial companies trading on NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTC BB and Pink-sheet can be analyzed by entering ticker symbol. 100 companies can be analyzed every quarter.
9. Upload data file to web site, access and process the file from the app - useful in client presentations and travel - assistant can upload file remotely for analysis and presentation from App
10. Share result via e-mail. E-mail with result in body of the message and tab delimited text file as attachment for easy import into popular spreadsheet apps
11. Calculator is available with data input so that user can perform arithmetic calculations right from inside the App
12. Compare companies by entering ticker symbol
13. Analyze a company by entering ticker symbol
14. S&P 500 10 year history
15. Dow 30
16. Scan for companies based on market capitalization, SIC Code, Z-Score, BRE, PD
1. Benchmarks and Percentiles will be updated at least once a year.
2. Score data will be refreshed on a monthly