1.0708 ‧ Free ‧ 2 weeks ago
Download Aluxiom APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||2 weeks ago|
|Size||14.17 MB (14,862,923 bytes)|
|Developer||StarWraith 3D Games LLC|
|OS||4.1 and up|
Aluxiom GAME description
Real time attack and defend two player strategy arcade game.
- Four gameplay modes for specific shield options featuring Open Arena, Scattered, Formed, and Build First.
- Selectable round limits from 1 to 9 for desired match length.
- Adjustable skill levels for Computer/AI opponent including Novice, Good, and Expert.
- Double Blaster option for higher offensive damage levels and faster matches.
- Optional Drifting Physics option for more sliding and softer control response.
- Multiple control modes for each player (including Computer/AI for player 2) when played on supported devices.
- Clear RGB color structure for game entities (red and blue elements for each player, green for shields).
- Adjustable sound and music volume levels.
How to play:
Use the screen stick(s) to move your blaster around (or WASD for Player1 keyboard control, arrow keys for Player2 keyboard control, or directional mouse control if selected and available).
Use the FIRE button to shoot (spacebar for Player1 keyboard control, control key for Player2 keyboard control, button 1 for mouse). Use the SHIELD button to place shield units (I for Player1 keyboard control, enter for Player2 keyboard control, or button 2 for mouse). Shield units will fade away as they take damage. When a shield unit is destroyed, more energy is added to the shield energy bar (the green indicator). You can place shield units only when there is shield energy remaining. Shield energy is shared between both players, knock down your opponent's shield units to gain energy for yourself to build your defenses during battle.
The goal is to get 100 shots to hit your opponent's wall first. Block incoming enemy shots with either shield units or your blaster. You must balance the time you use to build defenses with attacking. Don't block your own attack strategy with shields you place. Don't overlap your shield units, doing so can allow a blast to damage both units, so make sure to spread them out.