1.0.1 ‧ Free ‧ 2 months ago
Download Avowel APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||2 months ago|
|Size||49.44 MB (51,840,502 bytes)|
|OS||4.1 and up|
Avowel GAME description
A word game for players who like longer words
AVOWEL is a game of longer words! In this official digital adaptation of the board game Wordsy by Gil Hova, you are trying to find the single best word on the board each round. Unlike other word games, you don’t need all the letters in your word to be available, but you’ll want to use as many as you can.
In-app purchases are:
- remove ads
- unlock online mutliplayer feature
Game play features
- play against AI with multiple fixed difficulty levels.
- or play against AI that learns how good you are, and improves as you do. Medium AI will always be a good challenge for your level.
- compete with players from around the world, on the same 7 round game, to try and top the leader board.
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER: (via one time in-app purchase)
- play against 1-5 other people online.
- add friends for quicker game creation.
- create games with friends, open slots or both.
- join other open games that have spare slots.
- challenge strangers by searching their username.
- Join the League and try and get promoted to League 1
- Each season (two weeks) players will play in 3 and 4 player games against the other opponents in their League
- At the end of the season (Sunday Midnight UTC) the top two players from each League will be promoted up a league, whilst the bottom to will be relegated
- Can you become the Champion and win League 1?
PASS AND PLAY:
- Play against family and friends whilst all in the same location on one device.
TUTORIAL AND RULES:
- full rules of the game, written page by page
- full interactive tutorial that guides you through a game, letting you play and take turns showing all the features.
Issues - There is a known issue on SOME Samsung devices if using the Samsung keyboard app (you can't see the letters appear as you type them, until you close the keyboard then they suddenly appear). A fix has been added to the game, but if this still affects you, please try a diff keyboard app and report using the feedback option in the game or via the feedback email [email protected], that it's still an issue. Sorry