Crayola Create & Play
2.10.0 ‧ Free ‧ 6 days ago
Download Crayola Create & Play APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||6 days ago|
|Size||1.09 GB (1,166,502,462 bytes)|
Crayola Create & Play GAME description
Kids coloring, drawing, learning, games, art, and educational activities!
Crayola Create and Play is the official Crayola app for kids ages 3 to 8, designed to develop creative confidence! Enjoy frequent new activities to help your child imagine, experiment, and grow with every month! Explore dozens of creative games and enjoy endless hours of productive play. Crayola Create & Play encourages curiosity, artistic independence, and is a safe place to develop self-expression. It’s so much more than drawing and coloring pages! Each of the activities is made to spark a creative point of view...because everyone can be creative! Our regular content updates for subscribers add new features, activities, & learning games. There’s always something new to explore!
MAKE YOUR MASTERPIECE
• Use REAL Crayola art tools to create your own masterpieces! Color, draw, doodle, paint, stamp, sticker, glitter, and more!
• From princesses, dinosaurs, and unicorns...to fairies, cats, robots, and race cars, there are fun art projects for all ages to enjoy.
• There’s more than coloring and painting in the art station! Stretch your creativity with pixel art, glow art, tracing, and art lessons too!
• Enjoy UNLIMITED coloring pages and activities, PLUS new content every month!
• See your art in your own personal gallery!
COLORS OF THE WORLD
• Celebrate diversity with Crayola’s award-winning, skin tone-accurate colors and coloring pages!
CREATE & PLAY WITH PETS
• Design your own pets and watch them come to life!
• Choose a home for them and watch them explore!
• Feed, wash, and interact with your pet in their habitat! Each one has its own unique personality.
EXPERIMENT & DISCOVER
• Match, mix, and delight in colors!
• Sort the crayons, become a color-slicing ninja!
• Grow your own color garden and attract real butterflies. Watch your garden come to life in the real world with the AR camera!
• Design your own dinosaurs, rocketships, masks and more with Craftables!
PLAY & WIN games in the Crayola Create & Play Arcade
• How many ice cream scoops can you stack in Scoop Stacks?
• Solve puzzles made from your own artwork!
• Play fun action games with your pets!
LEARN NEW SKILLS
• Try coding, practice spelling and letters, and watch behind-the-scenes videos on how Crayola Crayons are made.
• Watch professional artists teach new art and drawing techniques.
PLAY WITH A PURPOSE
• Inspired by STEAM and STEM education techniques, Crayola teaches core developmental principles through play.
• Coding exercises and games help spark excitement for science and math.
MONTHLY CONTENT UPDATES
• There's always something new to keep the inspiration flowing!
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO CRAYOLA CREATE AND PLAY?
When you subscribe to Create and Play Crayola app, you unlock full access to all activities, features, and content updates! Each activity is carefully developed to achieve our mission to help parents and educators raise inspired kids.
A 7-day free trial is included with subscription. Subscription options include Monthly or Yearly periods. Monthly subscriptions are charged once per month and Yearly subscriptions are charged once per year. Subscriptions are charged at the beginning of the current period and auto-renewed 24 hours before the next period. With a 7-day free trial, your account is charged on the 7th day for the period which will begin on the 8th day.
• Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: www.crayola.com/app-terms-of-use
If you have any questions, please visit www.crayola.com/support