1.1.6 ‧ $0.99 ‧ 6 years ago
Download FOTONICA APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||6 years ago|
|Developer||Santa Ragione s.r.l.|
|OS||4.0 and up|
FOTONICA GAME description
Ever wondered what running at 140mph feels like?
POCKET GAMER - 8/10 "You've experienced nothing like FOTONICA"
Ever wondered what running at 140mph feels like? FOTONICA is a first-person game about the thrill of speed and traveling flawlessly through complex environments.
One-handed controls: hold your finger down to run, release to jump, hold in mid-air to dive and land.
FOTONICA is simple, but is not easy: it follows a tradition of arcade games that are easy to pick up and almost impossible to master. A multi-layered level design across eight different tracks, together with a procedural endless mode make for a game that is incredibly deep. Think you can outrun your friends? Try the split-screen versus challenges.
The visuals are a treat for the nostalgic player but also for those hungry for new aesthetics. Every pixel is drawn to convey the maximum sense of speed, an exhilarating journey through light and void.
- 8 Levels to explore and master.
- Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores.
- Two-player split-screen multiplayer mode on the same device!
- 18 Achievements to unlock plus game stats.
- Online rankings.
- Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics.
- Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicolò Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon.
- 2 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of FOTONICA.
- Play in landscape or portrait mode.
- No ads, no in-app purchases.
- Record and share replays of your best runs.
GAMEPRO - 5/5 “This one button game has a lot more mileage than you might expect"
THE CREATORS PROJECT - “A veritable black hole to lose yourself in"
ARS TECHNICA - “Striking and instantly impressive"
ROCK, PAPER, SHOTGUN - “It’s a remarkable game, and unlike anything else I’ve played"
“Fantastic Arcade Spotlight Game 2014”
“EuroGamer Expo Selection”
“54th Biennale of Art in Venice Selection”