JurisHand: Vade Mecum 2022
1.1.93 ‧ Free ‧ 15 hours ago
Download JurisHand: Vade Mecum 2022 APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||15 hours ago|
|Size||43.91 MB (46,040,072 bytes)|
|Category||Apps, Books & Reference|
JurisHand: Vade Mecum 2022 APPLICATION description
The best experience with Brazilian federal law for lawyers and students.
- Smart search (by articles and terms)
- See law, code, statute, decree-law, unnumbered decree, supplementary law, delegated law, ordinary law, precedents (STJ, STF, TSE and TST) and provisional measure.
- Consult study material for OAB Contest, 1st and 2nd phase
- Audio functionality: listen to the contents
- Easy to read: Vertical and horizontal reading
- Offline Mode: Read without internet connection
- Adjust text size
- Dark Mode: Night reading mode
- Save favorite laws
- Create comments
- Highlight excerpts
- Activate revoked texts
- Civil right
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional right
- Civil Procedural Law
- Labor law
- More coming soon
Some of the legislative content available
- Constitutional: Federal Constitution, Writ of Mandamus Law.
- Statutes: Children and Adolescents Statute, OAB Statute, Advocacy Statute, Brazilian Bar Association Statute, Person with Disabilities Statute, Brazilian Law for the Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities, Public Servants Statute, Person with Disabilities Statute cancer.
- Criminal and Criminal Procedure: Criminal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Criminal Enforcement Law, Environmental Crimes Law, Temporary Prison Law, Criminal Misdemeanors Law, Drugs Law, Abuse of Authority Crimes Law, Criminal Organizations Law , Abuse of Authority Law, Heinous Crimes Law, Maria da Penha Law, Federal JEC Law, Next Minute Law, Disarmament Statute, Disarmament Law; Weapons Act, Crimes against the national financial system, Money laundering Crimes Act, Torture Act.
- Labor: Consolidation of Labor Laws, Social Security Benefits Law, Rural Worker Law, Domestic Work Law, Temporary Work Law, Student Internship Law, Internship Law, FGTS Law.
- Administrative: Law on Administrative Misconduct, Law on Administrative Procedure, Law on Debureaucratization, Law on Fiscal Responsibility, Law on Expropriations, Law on State-owned Companies, Law on Bidding and Contracts, Law on Public-Private Partnerships, Law on PPPs, Law on Incentives to Culture, Rouanet Law.
- Civil Procedure: Code of Civil Procedure, Law on Special Civil and Criminal Courts, Law on Bankruptcy, Law on Popular Action.
- Business: Corporate Law, Public Registry of Mercantile Companies Law, EIRELI Law, National Statute of Micro and Small Businesses, Contracting Decree in electronic commerce,
- Tax: Banking Reform Law, Economic Freedom Law, Income Tax Law, Organic Law on Social Security, National Tax Code.
- Civil: Civil Code, Consumer Protection Code, Consumer Protection Code, Traffic Code, National Environmental Policy Law, Industrial Property Law, Concessions Law, Leases Law, Tenancy Law, Access Law to Information, Alimony Law, Alimony Law, Copyright Law, Law of Introduction to the Civil Code, Law of Introduction to the norms of Brazilian Law, Law of Mediations, Law of Public Records, Law of Family Goods, Law of Condominium in Buildings, Termination Act, General Personal Data Protection Act.
- Others: SEAC Law, Law on the Brazilian System for the Defense of Competition, Federal Law of Brazil 8212 of 1991, Ferrari Law, Kandir Law, Law on Nursing Practice, Marco Civil da Internet, Internet Law in Brazil, Telecommunications Law , Teles Law, Mariana Ferrer Law.
Legal notice: contents about laws and decisions are extracted from the Planalto and Superior Courts. JurisHand does not represent such institutions. Official link: www.planalto.gov.br/legislacao