SENDY(Transfer/Cloud)-Send&Store large file in one
21.9.14 ‧ Free ‧ 5 days ago
Download SENDY(Transfer/Cloud)-Send&Store large file in one APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||5 days ago|
|Size||23.33 MB (24,465,062 bytes)|
|OS||5.0 and up|
SENDY(Transfer/Cloud)-Send&Store large file in one APPLICATION description
Transfer large files efficiently using your work email and save them securely.
Any files saves in your device or Sendy Cloud can share with your work email or messenger(coming soon) without any limits.
The files you transferred is protected by password. And you can also set the expiration date for a share-link (Max 30 days), which allows the receiver to download the file within that days.
No Sign-in or registration required to download the file.
• Powerful transfer service : Send any files up to 50GB at once quickly and easily using your own email/messenger.
• High security : Set a password to an individual file link to transfer any large files of sensitive nature more secure. And also all the files get deleted from the server once it expires for security reasons.
• Manage share-link : Manage the links such as set an expiration date freely within 1 month from create date of share-link or delete the links.
• Cloud service : Save files to the Sendy Cloud at the same time that you send them as a share-link.(10GB for free)
• Efficient collaboration : Create invitation links or invite users to a shared folder to collaborate easily.
Start Sendy PRO Free trial
Do you want to share the link longer? Do you want to transfer files larger than 10GB at once?
Sendy PRO offers various premium features.
Sendy PRO gives you more control over your files using customizable My Link expiration date and password. Sendy PRO comes with 1TB of cloud storage and can also upload up to 50GB of files at once.
To best use Sendy’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through 'Sendy’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through 'Sendy’
If you want more information about Sendy, please visit our site.
For more information about our terms and policies, please visit our site.
While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know.