Sudoku One + Free. Easy to expert puzzles.
1.5.8 ‧ Free ‧ 1 day ago
Download Sudoku One + Free. Easy to expert puzzles. APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||1 day ago|
|Size||9.97 MB (10,449,983 bytes)|
|OS||5.0 and up|
Sudoku One + Free. Easy to expert puzzles. GAME description
Challenge your brain, and train your neurons while having fun.
Sudoku one has simple rules for hours of fun, whether you are a beginner, an expert or a genius.
Sudoku One is completely free: no ads, no need to purchase anything.
Sudoku is a logic-based, fun number-placement puzzle. It became popular in Japan, and its success quickly spread around the world. As with other games like Hitori, kakuro, takuzu, kudoku, futoshiki, kendoku, kenken, you do not need to be a math expert: logic is enough.
The rules of Sudoku are simple and can be learned in a few minutes.
Sudoku One offers 11 different game levels and 500 puzzles per level: It will probably take you more than a couple of thousands hours, and a lot of logic to get these 5500 Sudoku puzzles solved.
Each Suduku puzzle has a unique solution. It is up to you to find it using your logic and perspicacity.
This version of Sudoku One allows you :
• To access all the 5500 Suduku puzzles.
• Get help when needed.
• To begin and progress, some puzzles have been specially designed for beginners. Some have been created specially for first-time players.
• To access grids of any level. The 11 game levels provide a smooth progression, from beginner to logic expert and geniuses.
• Annotate the table, to record assumptions and move forward in complicated cases.
• To go back: there is a "UNDO" button to cancel up to 100 actions. Don't be afraid to test your assumptions anymore.
• To enjoy high definition graphics for maximum readability.
This version of Sudoku One adds unique features:
• An automatic cleaning of unnecessary assumptions.
• A help system, which offers you several possibilities:
• Check if you have errors, without showing them to you. This allows you to remove a doubt, without providing you with the solution.
• Show you where the mistakes are.
• Give you a hint, which will allow you to move forward in difficult cases.
Feel free to send me your comments (via the app) so that future versions will be even more attractive.