TrackerSavvy Free ★
1.1.1 ‧ Free ‧ 5 years ago
Download TrackerSavvy Free ★ APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||5 years ago|
|Size||828.71 KB (848,600 bytes)|
|Category||Apps, Health & Fitness|
|OS||1.6 and up|
TrackerSavvy Free ★ APPLICATION description
It offers a weight, water, expenses and time tracker specially designed to be very easy to use and time saver and yet a very powerful and flexible tool.
• Logs your weight records
• Built-in BMI calculator (Body Mass Index)
• Excellent tool while on a diet or weight-loss program
• Weight Chart / Graph to visualize your progress
• Monitors your daily water intake with a very intuitive interface (by tapping cups to drink them)
• Set reminders to help you remember to drink water through the day at customisable intervals
• Keeps track of all your past records
• Excellent tool for workouts, exercises and diets
• Logs your expenses using different categories so that you can easily see where your money is going!
• Calculates your current balance
• Bill reminder section - allows you to add upcoming payments notifications
• Logs the time you spend doing different tasks
• Easily lets you see where you have been spending most of your time
• Set weight & water goals
• Displays the current state of your trackers (current weight, water today, current balance & last task) and displays a preview of your trackers
• Add your height to use the built-in BMI calculator
SD Card backup and restore.
** Upgrade to the Pro vesion to get access to all features and to remove the ads. **
Settings water reminders:
- Go to the water tracker section
- Tap the button on the top right corner
- Select "Reminder"
- On the new popup choose the hours you want to be reminded by editing "From" and "To" options
- Press "Save" to start getting notified!
- Press "Menu" from its main screen
- Select "Preferences"
Please Note: The App2SD card is intentionally deactivated because it would affect the way the water reminders and bill reminders work.
Please e-mail us instead of just leaving a comment, so we can investigate and fix issues. Thank you!
• Full Twitter integration
You can now follow the app's news and updates by following it on Twitter @TrackerSavvy!
• We are also on Facebook - just search for "TrackerSavvy"
• If you are a "Diet Assistant" user, your weight records will be used this app.