VETRI - High Paying Surveys icon

VETRI - High Paying Surveys


4.5.3Free4 days ago

Download VETRI - High Paying Surveys APK latest version Free for Android

Version 4.5.3
Size 13.86 MB (14,531,749 bytes)
Developer VETRI Foundation
Category Apps, Lifestyle
Package Name io.vetri.wallet.release
OS 5.0 and up

VETRI - High Paying Surveys APPLICATION description

Get paid up to 300% more than other survey apps.
VETRI is a non-profit foundation whose mission is to make sure people earn the full value for their opinions. Unlike other survey applications, we are not run as a for-profit business and do not need to make a profit at your expense. This in turn means that we can pay our users the full value we receive from the survey creators, about 300% or more than any other survey app.

🌟 So what are you waiting for, download VETRI and begin earning money!

**What makes VETRI different?**

💰 Make More Money: we pay way more per survey, thus distributing the full value (300% more than competitors)

💰 Start Earning Immediately after download

🎁 Easy Cashout: we have a low payout threshold and have a variety of rewards such as Amazon Giftcards, Restaurant Giftcards, and more.

🌟 Now with PayPal!

**How do I start?**

1) Download VETRI
2) Complete your profile (1min)
3) Start making money

**How is VETRI able to pay so much more per survey?**

VETRI is a non-profit foundation, hence 90% of all value we receive from market researchers is given back to VETRI users, the remaining 10% is used to maintain/enhance the app and bring more money-making opportunities to you. Thus making us the app that pays the most out of any other survey app, up to 300% more!

**Will I get many surveys?**

We have partnered with 100+ leading research agencies, this in turn means that we have a large survey supply. Our goal is to keep increasing the number of surveys our users have access to so they in turn get more chances to take surveys and make more money.

**Can VETRI replace my job?**

We are able to provide you extra cash to help with your existing income. Think of VETRI as a small part-time job or an income boost, our goal is to make sure you are paid a fair amount of money for your time and opinions.

**Is VETRI Secure?**

Even though it may seem we are a simple survey app, we actually packed VETRI with advanced security and technology. For starters, we don’t hold any of your profile data on our servers. Instead, the data sits only on your mobile device; itself alone decides which surveys are suitable for you. Furthermore, all your data is encrypted so the only thing you should be worrying about is taking surveys and making money.

**How much can I earn per survey?**

This varies from person to person, but what we can promise is that every survey completion will pay more for that same survey than any other survey app on the market since as a non-profit we are not allowed to take any commission. So expect to earn more money through VETRI.

You can learn more about VETRI and the foundation at, if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to reach us at [email protected]

🌟 So what are you waiting for, download VETRI and begin earning money!
↓ Read more
VETRI - High Paying Surveys screen 1 VETRI - High Paying Surveys screen 2 VETRI - High Paying Surveys screen 3 VETRI - High Paying Surveys screen 4

Old versions

Version Size Update
⇢ 2.0.0 (1 variants) ↓ 12.67 MB ◴ 1 year ago
⇢ 4.5.3 (1 variants) ↓ 13.86 MB ◴ 5 days ago
⇢ 4.5.2 (1 variants) ↓ 13.11 MB ◴ 1 week ago