3.0 ‧ $0.99 ‧ 7 months ago
Download WatchFlower APK latest version Free for Android
|Update||7 months ago|
|OS||5.0 and up|
WatchFlower APPLICATION description
A plant monitoring application for Xiaomi "Flower Care" sensors and thermometers
WatchFlower is an open source software. By buying it here, you support its development!
It doesn't track your application usage, doesn't require an account, your GPS location, nor any other personal data!
The application is available in English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Frisian, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish and Russian.
Application developed by Emeric Grange. Visual design by Chris Díaz.
✔ Xiaomi "Flower Care" / VegTrug "Grow Care Home"
✔ Xiaomi "RoPot" / VegTrug "Grow Care Pot"
- Works with both international and Chinese versions.
✔ Parrot "Flower Power"
✔ Parrot "Pot"
- Automatic watering is not yet supported.
✔ Xiaomi "Digital Hygrometer Clock"
- Supports automatic time setting and switching temperature units.
✔ Xiaomi "Digital Hygrometer"
✔ Xiaomi "Digital Hygrometer 2"
✔ Xiaomi "BLE Temperature and Humidity sensor" (with LCD screen)
✔ ClearGrass "Digital Bluetooth Thermometer and Hygrometer" (with EInk screen)
✔ ClearGrass "Temp & RH Monitor Lite" (with LCD screen)
✔ SensorBlue "ThermoBeacon" (LCD and keychain)
✔ VSON "Air Box" WP6003
About Bluetooth Low Energy:
- Some Android devices have poor Bluetooth quality... Unfortunately there's little that can be done. Stay close to your sensors and let WatchFlower do the rest. It won't do any miracles but it has a couple of tricks to mitigate bad Bluetooth connectivity.
- If the application doesn't work on your device, just uninstall it to get a refund! (see https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637)
- While scanning for Bluetooth Low Energy sensors, the application will ask for "location permission". This is an Android requirement (see https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/bluetooth/permissions). WatchFlower does NOT use your location, for any purpose.
Follow development, post bug reports and suggest new features on the GitHub page (https://github.com/emericg/WatchFlower) or contact me directly by email ([email protected]).
This project is NOT associated with Xiaomi, Parrot, or any sensor manufacturer.